Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Description of Service. Mizuno USA currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including, information regarding MIZUNO products and support services. You understand and agree that the Sites are provided "as is" and that Mizuno USA assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications. In order to use the Sites, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access or utilize free public access available through public libraries. In addition, you must provide or obtain access to all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Mizuno USA maintains the Sites for your personal entertainment, information and education. Please feel free to browse the Sites. You may print or download material owned by Mizuno USA displayed on the Sites for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, sell, reverse engineer, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, use, or create derivative works based on the content of the Sites in whole or in part for any purpose, without written permission from Mizuno USA or the owner of such content in each instance.
3. Copyright Information. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Sites are copyright protected unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of Mizuno USA. Mizuno USA neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Sites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Mizuno USA.
4. Use Of Images. Images of people or places displayed on the Sites are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mizuno USA. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Sites are registered and common law trademarks of Mizuno USA, Mizuno Corporation and others (collectively the "Trademarks"). Nothing contained on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Mizuno USA or such third party that may own the Trademarks. Your use of the Trademarks, or any other content on the Sites, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Mizuno USA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Links and Advertisers. Mizuno USA has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Sites and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Sites. Your linking to the Sites, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the recommendation, endorsement or liability of Mizuno USA. Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. Mizuno USA shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the resort of any such dealings or the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites. We welcome links to the Sites. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this Sites so long as the link and use of the link does not state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation of you or your site by Mizuno USA. Without the prior written permission of Mizuno USA, you may not frame any of the content of the Sites, or incorporate into another website or other service the intellectual property of Mizuno USA or any of its licensors.
8. Mizuno USA User Conduct. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Sites, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Sites, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing,” (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal
liability. Mizuno USA will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
9. Disclaimer. Mizuno USA makes no warranties or representations as to the Sites or its accuracy. Mizuno USA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content or operation of the Sites.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of and browsing in the Sites are at your risk. You understand and agree that Mizuno USA assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any communications. MIZUNO USA, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, ITS AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Mizuno USA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Sites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Sites.
11. International Use. Software and other materials from this Sites may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Sites may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. Mizuno USA does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Sites to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
12. Termination. Mizuno USA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice for any reason or no reason whatsoever. You agree that Mizuno USA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites.
13. General Information. This constitutes the entire agreement between you and Mizuno USA regarding use of the Sites, superseding any prior agreement between you and Mizuno USA regarding use of the Sites. You may also be subject to additional Terms and Conditions that may apply when
you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Mizuno USA may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. The failure of Mizuno USA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Mizuno USA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Mizuno USA agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the county of Gwinnett County, Georgia.
UNSOLICITED IDEAS OR INVENTIONS
Mizuno USA, Mizuno Canada Ltd. or any of their employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new partnerships, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to Mizuno USA, Mizuno Canada Ltd. or any of their employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Mizuno USA’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to us. Mizuno USA realizes the possibility exists that it will miss out on a good suggestion by adopting this strict policy and procedure. However, experience has shown us that this policy, which is shared by most major corporations, is the approach we consider to be in the best long-term interest of everyone, legally protecting the interests of all parties involved. From a legal standpoint, we hope you understand our position. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions and by your submission of ideas, you agree to these terms.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
You agree that subject to any existing patent rights you may own: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become licensed to Mizuno USA, without any compensation to you; (2) we may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for us to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
Although the policy dictates we cannot consider your idea, and we cannot offer you any compensation for this idea, this in no way reflects on its merits, and we greatly appreciate your interest in our brand. If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you send it to us at email@example.com, or you can choose from the many other listed areas for your feedback. Please provide only specific feedback on Mizuno USA’s existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that our policy will not permit it to accept or consider. It’s just one more way that we can learn how to best satisfy your needs. Any feedback you provide at the Sites shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Mizuno USA shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Mizuno USA MVP Loyalty Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM
These Terms and Conditions establish a legal binding agreement regarding your membership between you and Mizuno USA, Inc. (“Mizuno USA,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
The Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program is powered by Emarsys North America, Inc. Participation and benefits shall be considered void where prohibited by law. Taxes may apply where required by law. Mizuno USA assumes no liability for any user's participation that contravenes the laws or regulations of his or her state. Your participation is subject to present and future program rules. Your participation is valid only at www.usa.mizuno.com or www.can.mizuno.com and rewards may only be earned and redeemed on www.usa.mizuno.com or www.can.mizuno.com.
The Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program is open to legal residents who are 13 years of age or older, residing in the United States of America or Canada at the time of participation and have a valid email address. If you are at least 13, but under 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you must obtain your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate. By participating in the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program, you confirm that you meet these eligibility requirements.
The Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program is available to all www.usa.mizuno.com and www.can.mizuno.com account holders upon opt-in status. A user will accumulate loyalty rewards points for the following actions relating to his or her account as set forth below:
1 point = For every $1 spent on the purchase of a product, but not for any amount spent on taxes or shipping costs. For the avoidance of doubt, Loyalty rewards points are only earned for money actually spent on the product, not for the amounts of any discounts or payment by gift card. If an order is cancelled, any loyalty rewards points awarded for the purchase will be cancelled. If a product is returned, Mizuno USA reserves the right to cancel the loyalty rewards points awarded for the purchase of such product.
50 points = Earn 50 points by creating a Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program account.
From time to time, Mizuno USA may temporarily amend the equations used to award loyalty rewards points, without notice to the users. A user only earns loyalty rewards points based on activity on and via www.usa.mizuno.com or www.can.mizuno.com. Users may opt to purchase products without using their loyalty rewards points. Users will be able to check the amount of loyalty rewards points accumulated in their account by logging into the "My Account" section and viewing the dashboard. Users may not redeem or exchange accumulated loyalty rewards points for cash. Users may not give/donate/transfer/share their loyalty Points to another user’s account. Mizuno USA specifically reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program, or any specific user's participation in the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program, if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety or proper function of the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program, as determined by Mizuno USA in its sole discretion. In addition, Mizuno USA reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or permanently ban any specific user's participation in the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program if Mizuno USA suspects that such user is conducting fraudulent activity to acquire, accumulate or spend loyalty rewards points including, but not limited to, a user creating multiple accounts, false referrals, etc.
Reviewing a Product
Reviews of a Mizuno USA product on www.usa.mizuno.com will be reviewed for legitimacy and for language. As a result, it may take several (up to 30) days before reviews are posted on www.usa.mizuno.com.
Reviews that are posted will not be edited or changed for content, but they may be edited to correct spelling mistakes, type-o’s, glaring grammatical errors, etc. and/or to shorten the length. Mizuno USA reserves the right to reject reviews that it deems (in its sole discretion) to be of no value, or in violation of the Mizuno USA and PowerReviews Terms of Conditions, and therefore no loyalty rewards points will be rewarded for such reviews.
Redeeming Loyalty Rewards Points
Loyalty rewards points may only be redeemed on www.usa.mizuno.com. Loyalty rewards points may only be redeemed for a discount off the purchase price of an item. Loyalty rewards points may not be redeemed for payment of taxes or shipping costs. Unless otherwise indicated by Mizuno USA, loyalty rewards points may be redeemed in conjunction with discounts or offers granted by Mizuno USA. Mizuno USA may limit the number of loyalty rewards points which may be redeemed at one time. Users must accumulate 100 loyalty rewards points before being eligible to redeem loyalty rewards points. Users with less than 100 loyalty rewards points will not be able to redeem those loyalty rewards points until they have acquired at least 100 loyalty rewards points. Users wishing to redeem loyalty rewards points will receive $5 off the purchase price of their order in redemption of 100 loyalty rewards points, which will thereby be deducted from the user's count of loyalty rewards points. The system will update the user’s remaining loyalty rewards points immediately after loyalty rewards points are redeemed. Loyalty rewards points cannot be applied to prior purchases or for the purchase of eGift Cards offered by Mizuno USA. Mizuno USA may determine, in its sole discretion, to restrict the redemption of loyalty rewards points with respect to certain products. Other restrictions may apply.
Expiration of Loyalty Rewards Points
Each loyalty rewards point will expire one (1) year after being earned, if not redeemed prior to the expiration date. Mizuno USA reserves the right to extend the expiration date, in its own discretion, on an individual user basis.
Participation in the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program is a privilege granted to www.usa.mizuno.com users and as such can be suspended, revoked or terminated at any time by Mizuno USA for any reason or for no reason. In the event of termination of your participation, all benefits, including all accrued loyalty rewards points and other program benefits, will automatically and immediately be forfeited.
Mizuno USA reserves the right to vary any or all of the terms of the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program, to amend these Terms of Conditions, or to terminate the Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Program, at any time without notice and without further obligations to users, including, but not limited to, modifications which: a) govern loyalty rewards points earned on and after the date of the change; or b) change the value of already accumulated loyalty rewards points. Notice of any such changes, amendments or termination will be provided to users via message or email, or by being posted on www.usa.mizuno.com and will be effective immediately, unless otherwise stated in such notification.
Place Orders and Pay Online
Our online shopping service makes it easy to find and order the special products you need. When you order and pay online, our intelligent system immediately starts working to ensure that you receive your products as soon as possible. Our website accepts payment, including Visa, American Express, and Discover, and is supported by the Bolt checkout experience. COD orders are not accepted. We do not accept credit card numbers delivered by email. You should never send credit card numbers by email, as this is not a secure practice.
Tax will be applied to your order if it is delivered from the same state or province as your shipping address. Some areas require tax to be assessed on shipping and handling charges. We don't know the fulfillment location until after you place your order, so your checkout screen and order confirmation email may not include taxes.
Mizuno MVP Loyalty Rewards Terms and Conditions
· Are one-time use only and therefore have no stored value. Please note that one-time use will forfeit any balance remaining after one transaction is completed.
· Can be combined with other payment methods (excluding PayPal). Purchase amounts above code value will require an additional payment for total due.
· Are valid only at www.usa.mizuno.com and www.can.mizuno.com, and valid only through date of expiration (listed in email at the time of issue).
· Cannot be replaced.
· Orders are subject to inventory availability.
· Are not available for purchase.
Terms and Conditions above are subject to change.
To redeem your reward card (or reward code), please enter the card/code number and PIN as a Promotion or Coupon Code on the cart page or by applying as a payment method in the BILLING information section of checkout. Look for messaging that says "Apply a Gift / Reward Card" or "Have a Gift / Reward Card?"
Promotional Codes Terms and Conditions:
· Are valid only at www.usa.mizuno.com or www.can.mizuno.com and valid only through date of expiration (listed in email at the time of issue) but are subject to country eligibility during a promotional period.
· Discount does not apply to GiftCards, packaging, shipping and handling, applicable taxes, or custom ball gloves unless otherwise specified.
· Product and category discounts may vary. Exclusions apply.
· No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
· Online promotional codes are valid for one use only. Orders are subject to inventory availability.
· Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts except free shipping offer for orders over $75.
Terms and Conditions above are subject to change.
To redeem your Promotion, please enter the promotion code (case-sensitive) in the PLACE ORDER section of your shopping cart. (Note - this is the last step in checkout). Look for messaging that says "Promotion Codes; Enter Promotion Codes".
Telephone, Postal Mail, Fax, or Email Orders
This store only accepts online orders. Orders cannot be placed by telephone, postal mail, email or Fax. If you have issues using this website, your web browser might be outdated. We recommend using a recent version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Shipping and Handling Charges
When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you. The state or province may require tax to be applied to shipping and handling charges.
· Standard GROUND: Shipping Charges are USD$ 10.00 Minimum
Unfortunately, Mizuno USA does not ship outside of the United States and Mizuno Canada Ltd. des not ship outside of Canada